Autor Wątek: Ross Sullivan  (Przeczytany 4602 razy)

Offline Sam

• Inspector
Odp: Ross Sullivan
« Odpowiedź #45 dnia: 28/04/18, 14:46 »
Znajomy Rossa - Allan, w rozmowie, ktora przeprowadzil z nim morf13 z ZodiacKillerSite.com
Autor punktuje, ze:

"Allan did not know Ross to be dangerous, nor did he ever see him do anything violent. He did not know Ross to hurt people, animals, etc. He did not know Ross to shoot guns, or hunt.

Allan did not know Ross to use ciphers, puzzles, codes, etc.

Allan said that Ross was very interested in Acting, and in movies, bit he did not know Ross to be locked in to any certain movies or shows(Dangerous Game, Gilbert & Sullivan)

Allan said Ross was close to 300 pounds back in high school but to quote him," Ross didn't have rolls, he was big, but beefy or solid" (sounds almost as how Mageau or Hartnell described Z).

Allan said that Ross talked slow, and deliberate, he drew out his words. When I described how Zodiac spoke, Allan said that that sounded close to how Ross spoke.

Allan said that Ross was self conscious about his size, and had trouble with girls.

Allan said that Ross wrote and read poetry a lot.

Allan said that he kept up with Ross until about 1963 or so, and last he knew, he was aware Ross worked in a library at RCC. In 1963 or so, Allan got drafted, and lost touch with Ross, and did not know Ross was dead until I told him today. He said he would like to help with looking at Ross to clear him, but if he is Z, he also would want the truth to be known.

Allan is going to look for the old movie starring Ross, and see if he can get me a copy. It's on a reel, and may not have sound. Allan doesn't have any samples of Ross's writing,or other photos of Ross."
  • Zbrodnia nie może być doskonalsza od człowieka, który ją popełnił.